Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Vestige Kya Hai In Hindi | Vestige Ke Kya Nuksaan Hai | Vestige Se Paise Kaise Kamaye



About this video
Friends, in this video I have told you what is vestige and how to make income in vestige. What are the benefits of vestige and what are the disadvantages of vestige. What do you have to do after joining Vestige? Is joining vestige absolutely free? Along with this I have also told what is the income plan of Vestige. How to earn money in Vestige? I have given complete information in Hindi language. If you want to join Vestige then you must watch. Vestige is for your benefit. If you follow vestige's income plan, then you can earn lakhs of rupees every month. After becoming a director in Vestige, you start getting fixed salary every month from the company. Vestige is a direct selling company where you have to sell Vestige products. The more you sell, the more money you will earn and if you join people in Vestige and build your network, then you will earn even more.

दोस्तों इस वीडियो में मैंने आपको बताया है कि वेस्टीज क्या है और vestige में इनकम  कैसे किया जाता है | Vestige से क्या फायदे हैं और vestige के क्या नुकसान है|  वेस्टिज में ज्वाइन होने के बाद आपको क्या काम करना होता है|  क्या वेस्टीज में ज्वाइन करना बिल्कुल फ्री है? साथ में मैंने यह भी बताया है कि वेस्टीज का इनकम प्लान क्या है | वेस्टिज में पैसे कैसे कमाए जाते हैं? पूरी जानकारी मैंने हिंदी लैंग्वेज में दी है|  अगर आप वेस्टीगे ज्वाइन करना चाहते हैं तो आप जरूर देखें|  वेस्टीगे आपके फायदे के लिए है|  अगर आप vestige के इनकम प्लान को फॉलो करोगे तो आप लाखों रुपए हर महीने का कमा सकते हो | Vestige में डायरेक्टर बनने के बाद आपको हर महीने फिक्स सैलरी मिलना स्टार्ट हो जाता है कंपनी से | Vestige एक डायरेक्ट सेलिंग कंपनी है जहां पर वेस्टीज के प्रोडक्ट आप को sell  करने होंगे|  आप जितना ज्यादा सेल करोगे उतना ज्यादा पैसा कमाओगे और वेस्टीज में अगर आप लोगों को ज्वाइन कराओगे और अपना नेटवर्क बनाओगे तो आपको और भी ज्यादा इनकम होगा|

kMy Refer code to Join Vestige - REF30678C1

My Vestige Distributor id - 50755777

Join Vestige Here - https://myvestige4u.blogspot.com/p/how-to-join.html

Vestige tutorials playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc_GKENTZumMfaprzUC1LUpvZkT3Xuars

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips #vestige #directselling #mlm

vestige kya hai in hindi,vestige ke kya nuksaan hai,vestige se paise kaise kamaye,what is vestige marketing pvt ltd,how to income from vestige,vestige income details,vestige marketing pvt ltd,vestige ka business plan kya hai,vestige me kaam kya karna hota hai,vestige company details in hindi,vestige products,vestige sahi hai ya galat,वेस्टीज कंपनी से क्या लाभ है,वेस्टीज के नुकसान,vestige Wikipedia,वेस्टीज कंपनी का मालिक कौन है,vestige ka business plan,vestige business model kya hai

-
My Refer code to Join Vestige - REF30678C1

Join Vestige - https://myvestige4u.blogspot.com/p/how-to-join.html


No comments:

Post a Comment